Istanbul Old City Tour (Full Day)
Byzantine & Ottoman Relics Tour
Istanbul City Sightseeing Tour combined with Byzantine and Ottoman Relics.
Hagia Sophia, one of the greatest marvels of architecture, constructed as a basilica in the 6th century by Emperor Justinian. It has been nominated as the 8th wonder of the world by historians.
The Blue Mosque: Dating from the 17th century, an architectural masterpiece famed for its exquisite blue tiles and six elegant minarets. Blue Mosque, facing Hagia Sophia, famous with its blue Iznik tiles and unique with 6 minarets, built between 1609 and 1616 in the name of Sultan Ahmet 1 by Sedefkar Mehmet Aga, who was one of Sinan's apprentices.
Hippodrome, the center of sportive (chariot races, athletics) events and political activities of the old city where held. Egyptian Obelisk, Serpentine Column Constantine Column and German Fountain of Wilhelm II are the monuments decorating Hippodrome.
Grand Covered Bazaar, Most attractive shopping center and biggest in the world with nearly 4000 shops selling antiques, jewelry, gold, carpets, leatherwear and souvenirs.
Topkapi Palace, Imperial residence of Ottoman Sultans, the maze of buildings that was the focal point of the Ottoman Empire between the 15th and 19th centruies. In these opulent surroundings the sultans and their court lived and governed. A magnificent wooded garden fills the outer, or first, court. In the second court, on the right, shaded by cyprees and plane trees,stand the palace kitchens, which now serve as galleries exhibiting the imperial collections of crystal, silver and Chinese porcelain. Today the third court holds the Hall of Audience, the Library of Ahmet III, an exhibition of imperial costumes worn by the sultans and their families, the famous jewels of the treasury and a priceless collection of miniatures from medieval manuscripts. In the center of this innermost sanctuary, the Prophet Muhammet (S.A.V) brought to Istanbul when the Ottomans assumed the caliphaten of Islam.
Little Hagia Sophia Mosque, formerly the Church of the Saints Sergius and Bacchus is a former Greek Eastern Orthodox church dedicated to Saints Sergius and Bacchus