Fly from Istanbul to Cappadocia
Cappadocia Tour 1 (North of Cappadocia)
05:00 You will be picked up from your hotel and transfer to Istanbul airport.
07:00 Flight from Istanbul to Cappadocia
08:20 Arrival meeting in Kayseri airport, and Transfer to Cappadocia ,hotel check in and join in the first day Cappadocia tour,including : Devrent, Zelve, Monk Valley, Goreme open air museum, Pigeon Valley, Uchisar Castle. After Cappadocia tour transfer to hotel andovernight stay at Cave hotel in Cappadocia
Cappadocia Tour 2 (South of Cappadocia)
Breakfast and Lunch Included
Hot Air Balloon Ride Optional (if you like ;we can arrange Hot Air Balloon Ride early in the morning at 05:30 am(it takes 1 Hours flight.)
After having the breakfast you will be picked up at 09:30 am for second day Cappadocia Tour including Kizilcukur, Cavusin Village, Derinkuyu Underground City, Ortahisar, Catalkaya. After the Cappadocia tour you will be transfered to bus station and get an overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale at about 21:00 (duration 10 hours).The bus will be stoped three times for the personel needs.
Pamukkale and Hierapolis Tour
Lunch and Dinner Included
Arrival in Pamukkale and transfer to hotel to fresh up before start Pamukkale tour.
You will be picked up from your hotel at 09:30 am for Pamukkale and Hierapolis tour to visit Pamukkale and the ancient city of Hierapolis with the Temple of Apollo, the breathtaking Theater, the fascinating Necropolis and the last the great baths of Hierapolis antique city, where St. Philip was martyred. St. Philip is connected with the early church in Hierapolis and played an important role in Pamukkale the history of the city. Finally we visit the calcium terraces and pools. After. Pamukkale tour you will get a bus to Kusadasi (Duration 3 hours). Arrive in Kusadasi transfer to hotel and overnight stay at 4* hotel in Kusadasi.
Ephesus andVirgin Mary House Tour
Breakfast and Lunch Included
After check out the hotel ;You will be picked up from your hotel at 08,30 am for Ephesus Tour by visiting the remains of the Artemis Temple, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world. Afterwards, it proceeds to the spectacular main site of Ephesus, undoubtedly the most superbly preserved Greco-Roman city. Unmistakable highlights surviving among the ruins are the Celsius Library, Agora, Theater, Odeon, Trajan Fountain, Domitianus Temple and Roman Latrines. Following a lunch break, visit the House of Virgin Mary; reputed to be where she spent her final days.After Ephesus tour you will be transfered to the izmir airport.
19:30 Fly from Ephesus to Istanbul
20:30 Arrival in Istanbul,arrival meeting by our staff and transfer back to your hotel .End of services.
* if you are interested in 4 Day Private Cappadocia Pamukkale and Ephesus Tour; Here is the link :https://istanbultourservice.com/4-day-private-cappadocia-pamukkale-and-ephesus-tour
to see more details .
- Domesitc flight tickets (Istanbul to Cappadocia & Ephesus to Istanbul)
- Overnight intercity coach tickets (Cappadocia to Pamukkale)
- Transportation by air-conditioned, non smoking vehicle.
- Transportation from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
- Cappadocia Tours two full day : Local Sights and External Sights in Cappadocia
- Pamukkale and Hierapolis Tour one full day
- EphesusTour one full day
- Lunch during the four full day tours of Cappadocia Pamukkale Ephesus
- One night hotel accomodation at Cave hotel in Cappadocia.
- One night hotel accomodation at 4* hotel in Kusadasi
- Professional English speaking licensed tour guide
- All entrance fees mentioned in the Itinerary for Cappadocia Pamukkale and Ephesus Tours
You can choose one of the following hotels below for each town to stay in Turkey for Cappadocia Pamukkale and Ephesus Tours
Cappadocia: Saksagan Cave Hotel or Heaven Cave House or Safran Cave hotel
Kusadasi : 4* Dabaklar Hotel or Derici Hotel or Palm Hotel or Ilayda Avantgarde Hotel
Price per person Single Room : 520 Euros
Price per person Double Room share : 446 Euros
Price per person Triple Room share : 430 Euros